Wednesday, November 5, 2008

nursery pics

I really wanted to wait until it was all put together but it's going to be a while because I need to order a few things and finish the touches once the bean arrives, so here they are. The room is good size, just hard to photograph, so I'm going to try to video it and put it on here, but until then, here they are.
looking in from door

changing table, need a couple more baskets and hang up those frames for over the bed




the dresser and the shelf above it, I couldn't get one whole shot of the piece

I obviously need to get some more things together for the nursery, but it's a start.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

The Bowen Peanut November 5, 2008 at 12:58 PM  

I love it, Mindy! It looks great! Black and white is where I think I'm heading too... kinda hard to find it though midst all the pastels. :)
It looks like your bean wants to be fashionably late ;)
I am SO excited for you!!!


*to answer some of your questions, I'm about 12 weeks along, and yes, will have to find out the sex. I thought it might be fun to wait, but Stephen informed me that I will go crazy (I'm such a planner, lol) so.. when the time comes, we'll hopefully know!

K November 5, 2008 at 3:07 PM  

Beautiful! It's very classy. :) Now you just need the baby! He/she is taking his/her sweet time, huh?

Leslie G November 7, 2008 at 12:52 PM  

I just love it! Everything looks so beautiful. I especially LOVE that chandelier!

Mommy Moreno November 9, 2008 at 6:48 PM  

oooh I love it! The room turned out great!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP