Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I've been tagged

I just realized mommymoreno tagged me, I'm to list 7 random facts about myself....hmph.
I'll try, here goes...
1. I think cookies are my favorite dessert, I love them, and it doesn't matter the flavor, they are all delicious.
2. I'm addicted to handbags.
3. I'm a container junkie, anything that makes anything look organized, I want it.
4. I have OCD on the most ridiculous things, for example, the toliet paper roll, MUST be over, not under.
5. I don't like going to the dentist, but need to because I have a cavity right now and I've put it off my entire pregnancy.
6. I'm letting Jake (my furbaby) lick my spoon - don't worry, I'm finished with it =)
7. I love fun looking socks. I never wear shoes that show my socks but I like fun socks to wear around the house, i.e., snowmen, pumpkins, etc.

Now I tag, Kari and Mandy. And anyone else following along, if you do it, post a comment and I'll go check 'em out!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

K November 13, 2008 at 6:45 PM  

I love fun socks, too. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP