Wednesday, November 5, 2008

please pray

A dear online buddy of mine went in for her routine 38 week checkup and they found no heartbeat via doppler or ultrasound for their baby girl. Her name is Heather, and she was forced to deliver a stillborn baby early Tuesday morning, I'm aching and breaking for her, her husband Jeff, and their baby Grace. It was a random cord accident in which the cord was tangled around Grace's leg and formed a clot, there was absolutely no way of knowing or preventing this tragic accident. Please pray for her and her husband, I just can't imagine the pain they are feeling.

I know there are several women that follow this blog which are pregnant and I do not share this story to scare you, but to just ask for prayer, as you know I still have an unborn baby also, so this hits very close to home with me as with you. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

K November 5, 2008 at 3:08 PM  

How heartbreaking. :(

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP