Wednesday, May 6, 2009

bad mommy

I am so upset at myself right now. Last night I very stupidly drank almost a full 32oz of diet coke. Which means, I can't sleep with diet coke running through my veins. I have had SO much on my mind lately and I suppose I'm just not handling everything really well right now. Last night was the first night in quite awhile that I had nothing scheduled to do, although I had alot I needed to do. I just simply couldn't find the motivation to do it and was crabby. Since I couldn't sleep, I popped 2 benydrals, hoping to snooze away the night and wake up refreshed. Well, I did. I slept too good. I heard Macy crying, and I guess I just tooned it out, thought she would just fall back to sleep, whatever, I don't know. Well, I woke back up a little after 6 to realize she's still crying and I didn't go get her. Crap. I go in there so sleepy and see my little baby screaming because she had pulled the bumper pad over her face and was lodged between the bumber pad and the railing of the crib - she couldn't pull herself out. I started crying, she's crying. I felt and still feel so bad. I grabbed her and just hugged and kissed her and fed her. My poor baby.

1 comments:

Leslie G May 7, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

Don't be so hard on yourself! Great moms are not always perfect. I'll bet Macy Grace still is in awe of you!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP