Thursday, May 7, 2009

touch of summer

I love summer. I do. As a matter of fact the other night I mentioned it was my favorite season and J reminded me that I say that about every season and usually boast that autumn is my favorite. What can I say, I love life. Seriously though, summer is my favorite. I like autumn because it is a nice change to summer, definitely don't care for winter AT ALL, and here in the hole of America, we have no spring. And I do love christmas, but all in all, there is something INCREDIBLY drawing about summer. It's just so wonderful.

I love the barbeques, the late nights, swimming pools and chlorine, coconut suntan oil and spf sunscreen. I love shaved ice sno cones and vacations. Summer is just fabulous to me. You don't have to worry about coats and being cold. And it is so much easier to cool off in the summer then to warm up in the winter. I just enjoy the warm/hot weather, always have.

Here are a few of my favorite "touches of summer":

image from here


fruit pizza recipe here



Check out this outdoor space:

from bryn

Seriously, how cool is this?



And I'll take an outdoor bedroom please, thank you.


via flickr

You like this one?


You can find more info here. It's located in friendly Colorado, and is available for the friendly price of $2,100 a NIGHT with a 4 night minimum - no problem. Excuse me why I go through up please.

Okay all better. So, what's your favorite season? And your touch of summer? Let me know i'm dying to read about it!!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP