Thursday, May 7, 2009

one year ago

I was just thinking about how much my life has changed in the last year. I looked through my blog posts and one year ago today I was blogging about finishing my 14th week of pregnancy and had JUST started feeling lil love move within. Oh, the joy. I read through my thoughts on the subject and how it made me feel at the time, and I couldn't help but smile. I loved being pregnant. And I love holding the bean in my arms now. Despite my craziness, I really really do enjoy my life.

Also, one year ago tonight Linds, Tif, and I went to the bigger little city and ate some amazing steak, ate ice cream and had a very difficult time finding me some clothes.

Oh the difference a year can make. I'll be back later. Blessings.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP