Friday, May 1, 2009

want another piece of dirty laundry?

Just cause I feel like opening up.
I have a ridiculous habit of forgetting that I washed a load of laundry, for like 3 days. Notice I said wash, not dry. So, they sit in my washing machine for like 3 days until I go and wash another load and realize I left a load in. So, then it's all nasty and musty and smelly. So, I have to wash AGAIN, this time with some vinegar to rid the nasty smell and start all over. Why oh why can't I remember about the load in the washer? Why???

3 comments:

Leslie G May 1, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

I do this too! It drives my H crazy!

Rana May 1, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

I do the same thing from time to time. Most recently I somehow put the load in and had them soaking. We didn't even know it until almost a week later when Michael came over to do laundry! LOL

Tori May 1, 2009 at 3:21 PM  

Amen! I seem to do this quite often.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP