Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to every mom out there. It's mommies who make the world go round. Macy and I went to our first Mother Daughter Banquet together on Friday night, it was great, the pictures, not so much!!
This is the best we got....
Macy Grace 001
So, I took the spoon away, and
Macy Grace 002
every woman in the place gasped that I could be so mean so I gave it back
Macy Grace 003
and it really just didn't matter. Haha. Sorry baby.

PS. I would write more but I have an upset lil one cause she wants to be looking around not sitting on my lap! She's hard to please sometimes.

4 comments:

Rana May 11, 2009 at 2:03 PM  

I love your hair!!! And even though this picture isn't perfect so to speak its cute!

Rachel May 11, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

hahahahah I laugh so hard when Bright gets mad about something so silly! While I'm sad to see him cry, it's just so ridiculous :)

He needs to lighten up! haha.. JK.

Cute pic! you look adorable!

K May 13, 2009 at 12:41 AM  

Awww....

Leslie G May 14, 2009 at 9:30 AM  

That's hilarious! What a great pic of you guys! =)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP