Thursday, April 30, 2009

My lil bean is all tuckered out. If there was anyway I could get to my camera right now without her waking up, I would, but I can't.
I fed her and put her down at around 9:00 last night, she had taken a small cat nap for about 30 minutes before, but she was out for the night around 9. I woke up this morning hurting because I so full, that hasn't happened in a really long time. I fed her at 6:30 and she fell back to sleep until 8, then she went back to sleep at 9:40 until 11:45, then she just feel back asleep at 1:00, on my lap. She needs her rest though. Yesterday she wouldn't nap for me. I'm just not sure why. I assume it has to do with the fact that I have a house full and she doesn't want to miss anything, but a baby her age needs lots of sleep.
Also, I'm trying to cut back on the caffience consumption. I'm wondering if it's too much for her?!?
But I'll take a sleeping baby on my lap, she's just so sweet.

1 comments:

Rachel April 30, 2009 at 7:34 PM  

I love when B falls asleep on me! and I hate when I can't get my camera! lol.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP