Wednesday, April 15, 2009

bummer

I have several posts just stirring around me that I would like to organize and get posted but the truth is, it's just plain crazy. I was planning a weekend recap (which I started!), a 10 on Tuesday, a BIRTHDAY recap, and none are complete.

Yup, I said it, BIRTHDAY recap. I had a birthday yesterday. The big 25 and the truth is I was really looking forward to it and it passed and it sucked. I have tears in my eyes just typing that. I opened two birthday cards today that I received yesterday and they said we love you, have a great birthday, you deserve it. And I would like to think that they are right, that I deserve it, but it didn't happen. For several reasons. Maybe I'll get to it later. I wanted a good day, a good celebration, and it just didn't happen. Bummer. Maybe next year...

2 comments:

Rana April 16, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

I'm sorry about your birthday my friend!

K April 17, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

I'm sorry your birthday didn't go well. :(

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP