Thursday, April 9, 2009

5 months my baby girl

Macy Grace,
You are growing and growing and changing more and more every day. Over the last month, time stole you away from me and I can't believe that you are now 5 months old. In just one very short month you will be 6 months, half way to a year, it's hard to believe.
You are my sunshine. My light. I love you baby girl more than you will ever be able to understand until you have your own little own to adore. Your smile is contageous, and the best sound on earth is your laugh. I love it. Some days when I'm just so busy and it seems like I haven't really cuddled with you, I'll change your diaper and just ask you for a giggle. I'll snuggle my nose down into your tummy and you will just laugh. And I'll do it again, and again, you'll laugh. It's the best. You are a snuggler. You LOVE to be held. You want to be held all of the time. And I enjoy holding you, we make a great team ;)
You also babble alot...I wonder where you get that from! You chew on your fingers and love, just love your toes. You are an easy baby, and a very good baby. Although you are starting to get to where you just want mommy. And when other people hold you, you whine. Hopefully you will outgrow that soon.
One thing about you that I have definitely noticed over the last few weeks is how much you LOVE your daddy. You smile at him anytime you see him. It's precious. And you can be a little fussy in the evenings and when daddy sits down to read you your Bible story you stop right away when he is holding you. You love dad.
You roll alot. As soon as I lay you down you roll right over to your tummy. You don't enjoy your mobile as much anymore because of that. And your itty bitty short legs don't allow you to touch the floor in your bouncer or walker yet, so you still swing alot. We work on sitting up but you don't have that down yet and you have no desire to learn to stand! When I stand you up, you just bend your legs. That's okay, we'll get it eventually. You do still wake up one to two times a night and we were working on stopping that, you just have to have me you think ;)
This past week you have started eating carrots, and you love them. Just last night I gave your green beans and you seem to have liked them too.

I love you precious bundle of love and you have completely stolen my heart and I wouldn't have it any other way. You are the best little mess I've ever made and I love love love you. XOXO itty bitty, with all my love forever, Momma

4 comments:

K April 9, 2009 at 2:19 PM  

Awww... :)

Rana April 9, 2009 at 5:23 PM  

These have been my all time favorite to read! I love the way you write and just express your thought about lil love! It puts a tear in my eye everytime!

Rachel April 9, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

oh man.. this makes me want to go wake my B up and hold him :) Can you believe how fast time goes!? It's frightening!!!

I am so happy we have gotten to "know" each other! I love watching our babies grow together.

ps how cute that she rolls so much! We're still working on it!

Leslie G April 10, 2009 at 3:31 PM  

So cute. I can still remember your TTC journey when you were on D&R. It's crazy- that seemed so long ago! Now you have a precious little 5 month old. Where does the time go? Our kiddos will be starting kindergarten in no time at all!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP