Tuesday, April 21, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. How in the world can I be so tired? All.the.time. All.the.time. I haven't been this tired since I was pg...and I'm not so....I just don't know what to do.
2. I'm tired. Not as tired as I was last night, but tired.
3. It must be the breastfeeding. Must be.
4. Kari, I need you to email me, I know, isn't this a lazy way of getting your attention...maybe I'll email you, if not, I need you to email me!? K?
5. ***Tori*** If you are still reading (bless your heart!), I got your comment, and we are in the same part of the country :) I live like 2.5 hours from you, in Kansas though. I'm glad you are here, or have been ;)
6. Macy Grace is a rolly polly (not to be confused with Polly, like Polly Pockets, hehehe, I crack myself up...)
7. I bought her a swimsuit. She's gonna be cute sittin in her pool!
8. I'm looking at a cruise! We found a STELLAR deal on one for October through Carnival, but now I'm thinking of trying Royal Carribean. I've never cruised that line before and that particular ship I'm checkin out has a Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Parlor, must I say more? Any recs?
9. I can't believe I'm getting this done, on a Tuesday no less =) It's nap time, except the napper, Macy Grace isn't napping, she's rolling, everywhere!
10. My grandparents, the one's I love with all my being are coming to see me. They say they are coming for Sid's graduation, but, let's be truthful, they are coming to see Macy Grace :) I'm SO excited!!!

2 comments:

K April 21, 2009 at 6:00 PM  

*laughter* I will e-mail you in a few...

Tori April 22, 2009 at 8:57 AM  

It's Tori! Thanks for responding to me! My family went on a cruise many years ago and we used Holland America Cruise Line. It's a smaller cruise ship, but it was FABULOUS! You're going to have a blast either way!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP