Friday, April 3, 2009

okay

what have I been so busy doing?
daycare 007
daycare 006
daycare 005
daycare 004
daycare 003
daycare 002
daycare 001

Yep, you guessed it - Toddler's -n- Tot's Home Daycare (or as J calls it, tater tot's =) ) has opened and is in full swing! And my home (or life) has never been the same...for obvious reasons! I have been so busy, but I'm enjoying it so far, these kiddos sure keep me on my toes!

We are working ourselves into a routine and I found myself some time today to finally blog about it. Hopefully soon I'll be back in full blogging style!

3 comments:

Stephen & Mandy April 4, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

How exciting Mindy!! It looks like they'll keep you pretty busy!

K April 4, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

Wowzers! Looks like you're staying busy. :)

Rachel April 8, 2009 at 12:36 PM  

holy cow looks busy!!! God bless!! lol I could never do it!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP