Tuesday, April 28, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. Macy Grace has been crying again at night....humph. Last week I thought we confidently broke that cycle. She's only crying out of habit. She wakes up and has trouble soothing herself back to sleep so she cries for me to come and feed her to which she falls asleep in less than 2 minutes. But still, she doesn't need the middle of the night feeding. Well, last night and the night before she's been crying. But it's not a full out crying, just a whimpering trying to go back to sleep. Oh my poor baby girl!
2. She's getting bigger and bigger and talking more and more. And she laughs so cute!
3. So, I zumbaed last night. What's zumba you ask? I'm glad you did. Well, you can read about here, here, and here
Now, that I have your attention, you can watch it here:



I didn't exactly rock the floor, but I had a good time and it got me moving =) And I'm not near as sore as I thought I would be!

4. I've done a ridiculous amount of laundry in the last two days...the sad thing is I still had clothes in my closet. I ashamedly have too many clothes.
5. I really can't believe it's almost May. MAY! It's unbelievable.
6. I have a few projects in mind for our house. I would like them finished before my grandparents come in only 3 weeks!
7. I'm the leader of our Mother's Day Banquet at church in less than two weeks, and I'm really starting to freak out. I have so much to do for it.
8. I bought a few items from etsy yesterday. Hopefully they will be here this week, and I'll take some pics of them.
9. In relation to number 8, I'm cloth diapering Macy Grace. I'm just getting started. I have alot of prefold and a few covers. So, I'm starting with those. I also ordered some AIO's (all in ones) which are exactly like disposables but washable. People look at me like I have 3 heads when I tell them, but it's cheaper, better for our environment, and healthier for lil love.
10. My allergies are kickin my booty. I'm so drugged up three-fourths of the day it's ridiculous. Oh, the joys.

Well, girls, have a blessed day, I'm off to change the world, one diaper at a time =)

2 comments:

Rana April 28, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

Jenilee was telling me about Zumba and now that I see the video I just laugh at the thought of me trying to do that! LOL

Stephen & Mandy April 28, 2009 at 12:54 PM  

check out Diaperswappers.com if you haven't already... it's awesome for cloth diapers!! I've gotten a lot of my diapers seconds from them. Great information too!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP