Tuesday, April 7, 2009

10 on Tuesday

I should be able to do this today!

1. Tomorrow Macy Grace will turn 5 months old! That's so amazing, time just flies by.

2. You know your blogging went aloof when Miranda and Renee out post you on a 10 on Tuesday! hahaha, good job girls =)

3. It's nap time and I told the girls no talking...I hear Sophie in their whispering, something about a 2 yr old whispering, it gets me every time, like, yeah, I can't hear her!

4. I really feel like I'm improving in my photography. Maybe I'm not, but I feel like I am and that's what is important to me! Although I really want to get better.

5. Wanna know a piece of dirty laundry on me? Come back later and I'll share!!! hehehe

6. My mind is just running like crazy, it couldn't be the massive amount of caffiene I've been inhaling, or, um, drinking, can it? So, make a note of it, I big, fat, puffy heart LOVE diet pepsi, or diet coke, either one!

7. Kari, I received your wedding invitation and it's perfect, just perfect, and I can't WAIT for the wedding, so I'm RSVP'ing right now! Mark it down, just in case I don't make it over to your website to do so, I'm COMING!!!!
**I don't normally do shoutouts like that on here, but you know, it's my blog and I can...**

8. In regards to #7, I'm attending a wedding. In Colorado. Of a friend that I haven't seen in person in a really long time. I'm excited. I'm making a weekend out of it. Yeah. Hey, Kari, want me to bring a pic from 4th grade?!?! Oh, there I go, making shoutouts again, darn it.

9. Daycare has been going so well...really, it has. God just opened the perfect doors for this. In every aspect. I have great kiddos. A great schedule. It just works. And it feels so good to be doing something that works so well. I'm blessed, really, really, blessed.

10. I had one of the best last few days in a really really long time. J has been crazy busy with his schedule and working on the houses. He has carried a ridiculous schedule. Well, on Thursday, the project was finished and he had a few days to just relax. Well, one to many because yesterday he commented that he feels lazy and needs to be out working. I know, I know, he works like a crazy man. And for alot, if not most, families and relationships would struggle and wither with a life like ours. But it works for us, and that's what matters. I can never, ever accuse him of being lazy. Never. He is one of the hardest workers I know, with the best work ethic. He says, you just make it work. You do. 40 hours a week isn't an option. He needs work (and has it!) and I am thankful, especially in the economy we are in, he has work and alot of it. So, today, he gets up and goes back to working on something.
I rambled. So, all of that to say this; this past weekend was good. It was good for the both of us. We had Thursday evening free to be together, and Friday, and Saturday, and last night. We were able to go to the store together, it felt good. And it wasn't at 10:00 at night. I love him.

3 comments:

Rana April 7, 2009 at 5:51 PM  

I love your blog...especially #10. It was very sweet! I can't believe our little love will be 5 months, where has the time gone? Can't wait to see her and ya'll!

K April 7, 2009 at 6:37 PM  

Yay yay yay yay! So exciting! I think it's been about 11 years...crazy! Let's keep the 4th grade pictures hidden, though..lol.

OBS leaders: Renee Bittner & Charish Doty April 8, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

I think that you have gotten better with photography.... I have always thought you were great but I love your new lens and what you have done with it! :) That is bad if I bet you to a 10 on tuesday... lol

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP