Thursday, April 23, 2009

God knows my limits

On Tuesday morning I was so tired. To say that I was exhausted was an understatement. I think it was a late Sunday night that got me. But God sought to give me a break and allow my normal 5:30am drop-offs to come at 7:40am. 7:40am people. As opposed to 5:30am, that is like a whole other day...hahahaha. I'm just not a morning person. The best part, it happened for 2 days in a row. Ah. The bliss - sleeping in until 7:15. But truly, God knew I was going to have a BUSY day on Tuesday and I believe He was watching out for my sanity, hehe. In all seriousness, I really enjoy my daycare and it has just worked out very well for me so far. These past two days have just been going so good, it's now onto Friday (TGIF!), here's to a good one =)

PS: The tiredness has subsided.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP