Monday, April 27, 2009

weekend recap

What a weekend! We actually were really busy all weekend!
Friday after all the kiddos had left, I went to church for the last night of our mission conference. A friend of mine is here presenting a boys ranch he is opening in Washington for trouble boys. After the service we headed to Walmart to pick up a few things then it was home for us. We had late nights every night this week and I was exhausted! Saturday Macy Grace and I slept in and Isaac came over for a few hours to play. We went to the park for a day the LEAD sponsored with a bunch of friends and Macy Grace did really well all day. I had about a 2 hour break then headed out for 3 hours worth of photo shooting Saturday evening. It went really well here are a few pics I got.

04-25 030

04-25 032

04-25 014

04-25 148

04-25 049

04-25 044

On Sunday we had a special day at church as we commission a couple from our church to go to Arizona to start a church. I will miss them so much, they are really good friends of ours. We also took a small group of kiddos from our sunday school class out for pizza, they had a great time.

Now it's Monday and back to the grind. Have a great day!

5 comments:

Rana April 27, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

I love the pictures! They look great!!!! I'll have to get you to take some of Sid and I...haha :)

Mommy Moreno April 27, 2009 at 12:40 PM  

Wow! Those are great shots you took! You've got a great eye!!

K April 27, 2009 at 1:41 PM  

Great pictures!!

Rachel April 27, 2009 at 9:31 PM  

love the ones with the sun!

OBS leaders: Renee Bittner & Charish Doty April 29, 2009 at 12:40 PM  

They turned out great! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP