Tuesday, February 23, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. Did I just eat an entire sleeve of thin mint girl scout cookies? Why, yes, yes I did!

2. Have a I mentioned we are moving again? Ah....I sometimes just stop mentioning it because people think we're insane.

3. We are moving back to a house we bought 3 years ago back in 2007 that is old and has structure problems. It is a fairly large house and at least double the size of what we have now. It's just really outdated. We moved out of it because we were starting the renovation process and it wasn't going to be completed before I had Macy Grace. So, at about 3 months left to my pregnancy we bought this house and did a quick flip and have been living here since about 4 days before I had Macy. We are upsizing in size but downstepping in style. I'll deal with it though. This move will help us out dramatically financially at this time. Jeremy has been HARD at work fixing it up and should be ready to paint next week :)

4. The exciting thing is that it has massive amounts of storage :) Which of course makes me very very happy!

5. And lil love bug and peanut are sharing and I have been hard at work deciding how to decorate a girl's room and a peanut's room (with it being gender neutral since we don't know boy or girl!).

6. When we went to Amarillo, my hours of searching for the perfect colors, curtains, paint, and pillows for their room came to an end. It all spoke to me. And I couldn't be more pleased with it. I'm so excited and feel fabulous about what's to come.

7. I don't feel peanut move often. It's still early, 17.5 weeks, but with Macy I was feeling her like crazy now. I'm not worried but really want to start feeling peanut soon.

8. It snowed this past weekend. The weather was crazy. We had thunder, lightning, hail, and sleet along with rain, snow, fog, and freezing drizzle. It was wild. Now there is about an inch of snow on the ground and I'm so over it. Bring on the spring!!

9. I'm in love with this studio! I can just see my future :)

10. I have two very specific prayer requests that I don't feel I should mention at this time but if God leads you, will you please pray for my unspoken requests? Thank you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

K February 22, 2010 at 4:31 PM  

I just had a bit of a Twilight zone moment where I had the horrible feeling that I had my days mixed up and today was Tuesday...lol. =)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP