Thursday, February 18, 2010

i know why i don't blog anymore....

Google reader and my ipod touch. Seriously. I just grab my ipod and check my google reader and go about my day....never having to log in to my blog to check updates. Grrr. That must change.

I'm doing great. We had a good Valentines day, hope you did too. We truly didn't do much. We reserved a room in the bigger G City at a Holiday Inn Express and headed up there Monday for the night. We ate dinner at the Lonestar Steakhouse and that steak was delicious! Of course no trip is good without a stop at Dairy Queen, so we did that and headed back to the hotel where we took lil miss Grace swimming. Yes, we took her. It was a family overnight getaway and it was great. I took my camera but didn't want to take it down to the pool so I have no shots! I'll tell you though, she's uber cute in a swimsuit! Her chubby lil thighs just wiggling down the hallway was adorable. She walks so fast and its the cutest. She loved the water. Always has and I want to keep her around it so she doesn't develop a fear of swimming. I love to swim and we had a fun time. Saturday we ate their hot breakfast, dipped in the pool some more and ate lunch at Applebees off a Mother's Day Out coupon card for a free lunch for mom's :) We went to Home Depot, Sam's and Target. We really needed some time away. I'm so glad we went.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP