Thursday, February 4, 2010

why do I do this to myself?

I have so much to say and blog but yet I just don't do it. I need a spankin.

I'm terribly behind on everything in my life and I just don't know why.

I'm distracted. Distracted by my lil love bug (who is laying in my arms bawling because I hurt her feelings - I said no!, I guess it was too harsh!?!), by photography, by baby 2.0, by daycare, by life, by moving. Oh yeah, have I mentioned we are moving - AGAIN?!?! Yup, back to house of Macy's conception! Hahaha, I love saying that!! But really, it's the house that we lived in about a year and half ago before I had Macy and we moved out because I was large and in charge and the house was not going to be renovated in time for love bugs arrival. Well, we are shooting for April. But I'm not getting my hopes up. I moved into this nest 4 days before giving birth to miss grace, so nothing is out of my zone.

How cute would these be in the love's room?? (They are sharing! Not for lack of space, we are more then doubling our square footage but because they are getting a huge room with the most storage and I see no reason kids can't share rooms. That is unless it's a boy then they'll share for just a few years. If it's a girl, they'll share for a very long time!)

Wall Cards

wall cards

I would even string them up some twine and little miniture clothes pins just as shown. Oh, cute as a button!

And I'm 95% sure I have their bedding picked out. Macy is getting a toddler bed and peanut gets her crib. If baby 2.0 is a girl, they will have matching bedding (I know, I'm just like that!! They'll hate me eventually I'm sure!) And this will be their bedding. I've loved it for over a year and can't stop thinking about it. We're meant to be together! It is pricey but it's Pottery Barn, my favorite and it'll last a long time.

Brooke

pbk brooke

And if peanut is a boy, he's getting elephants. I think it's classic. It's called Eli. I'm much more willing to find something different for a boy, but I'm satisfied with this.

pbk eli

Anyone else watching the Bachelor, I love it!

We got about 6 inches of snow last night! I welcomed it this time because last weekend when it snowed it really ruffled my feathers! Yes, it did. We had a great weekend getaway planned, a marriage retreat weekend, with about 25 other couples from our church and the white fluffy stuff ruined it. Humph. We did end up having some classes here but trust me, it's not the same. I was so looking forward to getting out of town and enjoying the comforts of a hotel and big city with my main squeeze and instead we arrived late (our fault!), sat in squished corners (again, probably my fault!) and came home just like any other evening and J went to work. So, I was bummed but we are still taking a weekend getaway (just without our friends :( ) hopefully sometime here soon.

I'm having a girl's night/scentsy party tomorrow night. My friend sells scentsy and I love it. I'm also thinking it's a good time for a girl's night of games and food so I'm inviting them for the scentsy party but then we're hanging out as long as anyone wants to and playing games and eating til we can no longer stand it! I love to eat!

Does anyone follow along Pioneer Woman? I love her. I'm addicted to her black heels to tractor wheels love story. If you are bored and have about 13 hours to spare, click on over. I normally read til my eyes burn; I'm somewhere around chapter 31 or so!?!

I better run and go fetch my child. Love to all. xoxoxo

1 comments:

Leslie G February 7, 2010 at 9:23 PM  

I love watching the bachelor- even though I'm not too keen on Jake, and I pretty much know who's going to win (leaked internet rumors).
And I love scentsy too! I got my first warmer before Christmas, and I'd like to get another soon!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP