Thursday, February 25, 2010

double stroller

We have most of things that we will be needing for the baby as far as baby gear goes. But one of the things that I would really like this time is a double stroller. I use Macy's stroller alot and she's awesome in it. The best thing is we really didn't even buy them. Her umbrella stroller was a gift and the travel system stroller we bought with an infant carrier (that we didn't end up using) from a friend for like $30 or something. Basically we didn't invest in a nice stroller. Now that I'll have two in tow I need a double stroller.

And I've looked and looked at options. There are some really nice strollers out there, but they are very expensive! There is NO WAY I can justify spending $600 on a stroller. No way. My budget is around $200.

And I found this one.

It's a Kolcraft Contours Options Tandem Stroller, and the thing I love about it is that the top baby closest to me can be an infant seat, facing me, and the lower front seat can be Macy Grace. There are many options this stroller works, including facing each other, how fun!

One thing I don't care for about the stroller is there are not cup holders or trays for the babies. Not a BIG deal, but I will still look around and if I can't find one with that option, I think we'll go with this one.

If you see a stroller you think I'll love, send me the link!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP