Monday, February 8, 2010

16 week dr appt

Okay, I'm really wanting to start keeping track of all this better! I feel bad Macy has such a detailed pregnancy journal and peanut doesn't! I will not be that mom!

I had my 3rd dr's appt today and we were to hear the beautiful fluttering of peanut's heart once again. It is such a reassuring sound, that thump, thump every month =)

I have gained a total of 4lbs since the pregnancy and my blood pressure is normal. I really have no complaints. Nothing. I do feel more sore lower and like I'm always kicked in the crotch. I had some cramping this past week, but I think I just over did myself!

It took Dr. K almost 2 minutes to find the heartbeat of baby 2.0 and I was getting so nervous. But eventually he found it right up by my belly button and that swushing sound was beautiful! It was beating at a rapid 156bpm! My next appt is in 4 weeks and we'll get to see peanut via ultrasound. It's my favorite thing!

Quiz!

-How far along? 16 weeks!
-How big is baby? avacodo!
-Weight gain/loss? +4lbs
-Maternity clothes? some, not completely. I'm actually wearing a pair of post partum jeans from Macy that are still a smidge too big. I do wear maternity shirts though.
-Stretchies? no
-Sleep? same
-Best moment this week? scheduling my ultrasound, March 8th!
-Movement? I have felt a few thumps but not many
-Food cravings? not yet
-Gender? we don't know!
-Labor signs? none.
-Belly button in or out? in
-What I miss? Diet Coke, but I have had a caffiene free diet coke
-What I am looking forward to? feeling baby move!
-Weekly wisdom? Enjoy it, it flies by!
-Milestones? taste buds are forming!

1 comments:

Lyssa February 8, 2010 at 4:01 PM  

Dr. K is soooo good! I am glad you are using him. If my doc retires before I'm done, I'll go to Dr. K but it's a long ways away and I do love Dr. Bill. And even at Dr. K's age he will probably still be doing this after Dr. Bill retires. Love following your pregnancies and LOVE your photography!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP