Monday, February 8, 2010

11 week dr appt

I went in for my 11 week dr's appt on Thursday, January 7th. It was the first appt for me to hear peanut's heartbeat, and I was nervous. I had gained about a pound and a half and I got to hear that precious sound almost as soon as Marcala (my dr's nurse) placed the doppler right on my tummy. It was beating wildly at 160 bpm.

My friend mommy moreno does this quiz every month and I like it so I thought I would do the same!

How far along? 11 weeks!
-How big is baby? a lime
-Weight gain/loss? +1.5 lbs
-Maternity clothes? just skirts
-Stretchies? no
-Sleep? same
-Best moment this week? Hearing peanut's hearbeat for the first time
-Movement? not yet
-Food cravings? not specifically but I love me some turkey sandwiches
-Gender? we don't know
-Labor signs? none.
-Belly button in or out? in
-What I miss? ugh, nothin yet
-What I am looking forward to? july =)
-Weekly wisdom?
-Milestones? peanut has tiny tooth buds =)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP